5 Day Virgin Voyage Scarlet Lady Caribbean Cruise
Let's cruise aboard Virgin Voyage Scarlet Lady
5 Day Caribbean Cruise Itinerary
Fri, Apr 12, 2024 Miami DEPARTURE 6:00 PM
Sat, Apr 13, 2024 AT SEA
Sun, Apr 14, 2024 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic ARRIVAL 10:00 AM
Mon, Apr 15, 2024 AT SEA
Tue, Apr 16, 2024 The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas ARRIVAL 8:00 AM
Wed, Apr 17, 2024 Miami, United States ARRIVAL 6:30 AM
There is the Interior Ocean View, Balcony or Suite.
This staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service, and more sweet perks inside.
Here’s the most affordable way to experience the ship without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, your choice of bed size and layout — covered in linens you can feel at home in — all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
These comfy rooms with a view let you take in the scenery as you sail toward your beautiful destinations. And how about those views? Nowhere on land will you find anything like ‘em. But the views aren’t all that matters here — Ocean View staterooms on Carnival Mardi Gras are a little bit bigger than Interior rooms and most feature a supremely lounge-able couch for those times when neither lying nor standing will do. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be cruis on vacation, breeziness is a virtue too. And any time you’re in your well-appointed Balcony stateroom you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em.
Reserve Your Trip Now
DOUBLE: $1030 per person
DOUBLE: $1450 per person
For alternative payment options such as Zelle/Cash App/ Venmo click below
For special room request such as triple/quad/suites please email me at email@example.com (require full deposit of $250 opp)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to/from airport to cruise port
- Airline Tickets are not included.
ADDITIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE:
Travel Insurance is highly recommended. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully. Suggested travel insurance companies are below:
- Travel Guard
- TravelEx Travel Insurance
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- You are responsible for booking your own Flights!! We recommend you start looking for flights 6 to 9 months before your trip. Travel sites/Apps (Skyscanner, Airfare Watchdog)
- Google Flights, hopper will let you know you when prices are rising and falling.
- DON’T MISS THE SHIP. I highly recommend traveling the day before. SAS will recommend a hotel that provides shuttle to the port.
* Transportation rates are subject to change and unused services are non-refundable
- Travel Document: Traveling with a valid passport is strongly recommended. A valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate. You will not be allowed to board without these documents.
Payment: Reservation made online has the following payment options:
- Pay in full or monthly payments. Remainders will be sent by email.
For additional option email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your responsibility to notify SAS of any email or payment changes.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- All of your payments to Sistas at Seas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Once you make your reservations, you can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- You are responsible to keep Sistas at Seas informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.