4 Day Bahmas Cruise
Let's cruise aboard Carnival Glory
Carnival Glory offers a vibrant and colorful vacation experience at sea. The cruise ship boasts a variety of lively activities and hotspots. Guests can enjoy a range of dining options, from a diverse selection of salsas at BlueIguana Cantina™ to burgers designed by celebrity chef Guy Fieri at Guy’s Burger Joint™. The onboard entertainment includes stand-up comedians at The Punchliner Comedy Club™ and live shows with singing, dancing, and colorful visuals at Playlist Productions™. There are also themed bars like the open-air RedFrog Rum Bar® and BlueIguana Tequila Bar™, as well as the sports-themed SkyBox™ Sports Bar.
4 Day Bahamas Cruise
Mon Port Canaveral (Orlando) 03:30 PM
Tue Bimini 08:00 AM 04:00 PM
Wed Nassau 08:00 AM 04:00 PM
Thu Fun Day At Sea
Fri Port Canaveral (Orlando) 08:00 AM
On a Carnival cruise, your have several options for your home base.
There is the Interior Ocean View, Balcony or Suite.
This staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service, and more sweet perks inside.
Here’s the most affordable way to experience the ship without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, your choice of bed size and layout — covered in linens you can feel at home in — all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
These comfy rooms with a view let you take in the scenery as you sail toward your beautiful destinations. And how about those views? Nowhere on land will you find anything like ‘em. But the views aren’t all that matters here — Ocean View staterooms o are a little bit bigger than Interior rooms and most feature a supremely lounge-able couch for those times when neither lying nor standing will do.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be cruis on vacation, breeziness is a virtue too. And any time you’re in your well-appointed Balcony stateroom aboard , you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em.
Reserve Your Trip Now
DOUBLE: 700 per person
DOUBLE: $920 per person
For alternative payment options such as Zelle/Cash App/ Venmo click below
For special room request such as triple/quad/suites please email me at email@example.com (require full deposit of $250 opp)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to/from airport to cruise port
- Airline Tickets are not included.
ADDITIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE:
Travel Insurance is highly recommended. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully. Suggested travel insurance companies are below:
- Travel Guard
- TravelEx Travel Insurance
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- You are responsible for booking your own Flights!! We recommend you start looking for flights 6 to 9 months before your trip. Travel sites/Apps (Skyscanner, Airfare Watchdog)
- Google Flights, hopper will let you know you when prices are rising and falling. Be sure to join our facebook group (add link). We will post flight deals related to your travel needs.
- DON’T MISS THE SHIP. I highly recommend traveling the day before. SAS will recommend a hotel that provides shuttle to the port.
* Transportation rates are subject to change and unused services are non-refundable
- Travel Document: Traveling with a valid passport is strongly recommended. Carnival required a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate. You will not be allowed to board without these documents.
Payment: Reservation made online has the following payment options:
- Pay in full or monthly payments. Remainders will be sent by email.
For additional option email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your responsibility to notify SAS of any email or payment changes.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport
To get your boarding documents and luggage tags your must log on Cruise Planner see attached Click here for instruction (add video link)
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- All of your payments to Sistas at Seas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Once you make your reservations, you can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- You are responsible to keep Sistas at Seas informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.